New MX-5's from £14.000 OTR. From Phoenix Mazda, Paisley

List of known discount for club members. If you have organised a deal for club members, please let us know.

New MX-5's from £14.000 OTR. From Phoenix Mazda, Paisley

Postby IanN » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Are you looking for a new car, then check out the exclusive to MX-5 Owners Club members only deals to be found below from Phoenix Mazda, Paisley.

How does this sound:

Mazda MX-5 1.8i SE £14,000 OTR saving £3,500 on list price
Mazda MX-5 1.8i Miyako £14,885 OTR saving £3,500 on list price
Mazda MX-5 2.0i Miyako Roadster Coupe £17,385 OTR saving £3,500 on list price
Mazda MX-5 2.0i Roadster Coupe Sport Tech £18,645 OTR saving £3,500 on list price

You would, then find out more below.

MAZDA AFFINITY SCHEME

As a member of the Phoenix family via our relationship with MX-5 Owners Club (Scotland) we would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our new Phoenix Mazda Affinity Scheme.

This scheme was initially offered only to Mazda UK employees.

After discussions with Mazda UK we have negotiated a similar package to thank you for your continued loyalty to Phoenix Mazda.

Not only is there an outstanding £1200 off a brand new Mazda2, £2200 off a Mazda6 and £3500 off an MX-5 there are also no payments till next year. Remember you also benefit from a lower VAT rate until 4th January 2011.

If the timing of our Affinity Scheme doesn’t suit you can still benefit. Introduce a family member and if they are tempted by the offer we will reward you with £300 Braehead vouchers.

So please take a look at the outstanding offers on the link below and feel free to call on 08448 472 102 if you have any queries.

Yours sincerely,
Peter Mustard
Dealer Principal

* Typical 5.9% APR
Subject to availability. £300 vouchers only applicable after delivery of new Mazda. Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer. Finance subject to status. Applicants must be 18 or over. .Guarantee / indemnity may be required. Mazda Financial Services RH1 1SR.

Click on this link for full vehicle details:
http://www.mx5scotland.co.uk/docs/20101101_affinity.htm
2016 Mk4 Icon Special Edition
IanN
OC Member
Ian Ness
Site Admin

Return to Discounts for Club Members