360 Complete Vehicle Detailing (25% discount)

List of known discount for club members. If you have organised a deal for club members, please let us know.

360 Complete Vehicle Detailing (25% discount)

Postby Si » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:01 pm

As An update to my original post, I would like to update the offer price from £225 as per my original posting down to £175. My services are totally mobile so can be arranged at a time and location that suits the owner. the full price of a session is usually between £250 and £300.

Note, this is not a reduction in what is offered, but some developments in products and techniques mean I can reduce my costs to forum members.

The only addition to this price is a mileage charge. I cover the initial 75 miles of a round trip from postcode KY8 5ea, with any distance over this being ( unfortunately ) added at 40p per mile. As an example ( Not being clever here by the way, but you would be amazed!! ) if you're 70 miles away, I cover the first 75, leaving 65 at 40p per miles.

You may ( or may not ) frequent pistonheads.com, where I have had many great comments feedback given in relation to my correction work. I Addition to this, please search the forum for the pictures of the session earlier in the year on Jon's MX5 which was detailed in aid of charity ( through the MX5 forum ).

A usual full correction is between £250 and £300, which involves me coming to the owners home or work and spend the full day working on the car, valeting the interior, cleaning and detailing the engine, fogging the interior, cleaning / claying, correcting then protecting ( Using a machine applied sealing polish then a minimum of 2 hand applied coats of Supernatural wax )to the exterior paintwork. The owner is also given a full presentation pack, detailing the work carried out, products used, fogging certificate and also a CD/USB stick with pictures from the detailing session.

Please feel free to ask any questions, sample pictures are available on the website.

If you wish to take advantage of the offer then please use the contact section of my website and enter promotional code MX175

Regards

Alistair

www.360complete.net

Telephone:- 07856 086 259
.:- 1997 1.8iS Mk1 (BRP MP62 Supercharged) [SOLD]
.:- 2000 1.6i Mk2 Isola [SOLD]
Si

Postby Si » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:38 pm

Post updated to reflect the latest offer from Alistair.

Si
.:- 1997 1.8iS Mk1 (BRP MP62 Supercharged) [SOLD]
.:- 2000 1.6i Mk2 Isola [SOLD]
Si

Return to Discounts for Club Members