My first wave! Yipee!

Seen any nice 5s out on your travels? Tell us about them here....

Re: Waves

Postby StevenT » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:33 pm

[quote="Kaypee"]Just got my '92 Eunos two days ago and have already had three waves!!

A Big welcome.
Glad you are enjoying your new car. It only gets better :wink:
titanium grey
MK 2.5
1.8i
pheonix edition
StevenT

Re: Waves

Postby PaulDS » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:01 am

Kaypee wrote:Just got my '92 Eunos two days ago and have already had three waves!!

What a car it is a dream come true - wife said I was 2O2F (too old and too fat) for a sportster but I treated myself to it as a retirement (early...very early) present.

Looking forward to the rest of the summer and waving like a loony to other MX5/Eunos owners.

Great news and good to see the numbers growing in Grampian region.
We will all have to get together in Aberdeen one Sat am/pm to look at the cars and chat :?:
Doesn't have to be for a long time.
Paul
Findochty
PaulDS

Postby The Pram » Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:11 pm

Was out for a wee spin at tea time tonight as saw a dark coloured one at the B&Q roundbaout at Bridge of Don. I waved and think they waved back bit not sure due to the central reservation.

Bet they did though!!

Will be out 5 spotting on Sunday so have been resting my waving hand this evening. :lol:

Lorraine
Once the Sheriff, always the Sheriff.

Boorachie of Teuchters.
(reccying is for losers, mind yer smalls)

Supporting member of PHD motor tractors association.

2005 1.8 Arctic edition
2013 2.0 Sport Graphite No177
The Pram

Blue Eunos - Huntly to Alford

Postby Kaypee » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:47 pm

Spotted a neat little blue Eunos in fornt of mine on Sunday between Huntly and Alford - travelling reeeeaaaaal slow courtesy of the Aberdeen Deeside Thistle Cylce Club mob. We had a mini convoy for a few miles ...just wasn't too much fun.
Growing old is compulsory
Growing up is optional!!
Kaypee

Postby The Pram » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:52 pm

I was in Braemar on Saturday and parked next to a nice '5' in the carpark. It had a club member sticker on the window. Beside the hillwalking shop another one was parked in the drive. In front of the Fife Arms hotel was a wee silver one.

Its like the buses, you dont see one for ages then 4 come at the same time :? Never saw anybody though to wave to though.

Then I went to Lidl yesterday in Old Aberdeen and parked next to another one. They are coming out the woodwork!

Lorraine
Once the Sheriff, always the Sheriff.

Boorachie of Teuchters.
(reccying is for losers, mind yer smalls)

Supporting member of PHD motor tractors association.

2005 1.8 Arctic edition
2013 2.0 Sport Graphite No177
The Pram

Postby Phil » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:32 pm

Have a run down to Callander on Sunday and get lot's of waves. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Phil

Mk3, 2ltr, Brilliant Black, Option pack, Air Con, Eibach springs, Member No. 45**
Phil
OC Member
Phil Mitchell

mk2.5 4 girlies?

Postby petrov » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:51 pm

:lol: [color=green][b]What ?

My 10th anniversary a girlie car ?

Admittedly she is gorgeous with her smooth innocent blue chassis and leather interior but if any of you Mk 1 Johnnies wanna put yourselves against 'Scar Mary' then hook up with me and her on the Stockiemuir Road !!! I'll show you a good hairdresser when we get to Aberfoyle.
I love the Mark 1 too. In fact I nearly bought a pearl blue one a couple of years ago. I love the pop up headlights !!! Such a shame Mazda went all out to crack America-dont see Ferrari doing that !(or maybe they do lol).
Anyone wanna proper tour of the Trossachs ?
[/color
:o :D
[/b]
petrov

Previous

Return to Spotted!