BRG V-Spec in Asda Dunfermline

Seen any nice 5s out on your travels? Tell us about them here....

BRG V-Spec in Asda Dunfermline

Postby Greg & Nic » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:43 pm

I was working over in Fife today and nipped into Asda Dunfermline for a coffee in the morning. I came accross a very smart looking wee V-Spec in the car park and I'm very glad I did! I've been toying with the idea of a green mohair roof on our BRG car but hadn't seen any around to confirm what it would look like. This one had that very combination of BRG & green mohair and it looked the business! I'm now most definately going for that this winter.
Just wondering if it's anyone from the forums?
91 BRG V Spec....The Wee Beastie
Greg & Nic

Woolly Jumper?!!!

Postby joonspoon » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:04 pm

Hi Greg!

Does the mohair keep it warmer in the winter like a wee jumper?
Meant to ask you the last time you mentioned it! It's keeping me awake at night wondering?!!! :wink:
Oh by the way, still looking for a chrome fuel cap - absolutely nowt on Ebay, and believe me I've been checking EVERY night!!!
Know anybody that can fit a CD player? Mazda want over ?200 for a single cd upgrade - bit pricey don't you think? And they don't have the black fascia in stock so they can't do it without this bit and have no idea when it will be available - very helpful eh?!! I've got a JVC one out my old car - I think it's the same as the one you've got in yours, was just going to put that in and save a few bob so that I can buy something else for the car with it! :P

Cheers
June
So many twisties.........So little time!!!
joonspoon

Postby Gavin-G » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:21 pm

i've seen green on green a bit too much i thought ,but thats just my opinion....... black mohair roof on BRG just fitted by Richard ,what a differance it makes to the look of the car,its the dogs cheaks,your more than welcome to come and have a look ,also rear glass screen no zip,its also featured on his web site,
as for the winter feed it lawn feeding and dont cut it ,sure to keep out old jack frost,or give it whisky and it will come up half cut!!!
Gavin-G

Return to Spotted!