Crystal blue MX5 Cloch Rd Gourock

Seen any nice 5s out on your travels? Tell us about them here....

Crystal blue MX5 Cloch Rd Gourock

Postby hubba64 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:06 pm

Fee, I flashed a crystal blue MX5 on Cloch Rd awfy like yours ( hood was up)about 4.45 today. Out of the corner of my eye I read the reg as FLL but maybe I was wrong.
Kim usually takes A20 FGP to Clydebank as it's half the distance I go to Greenock but I'm taking a shot on Fridays. Set off this morning just getting light and hood down .....magic driving into the dawn hood down in the middle of October. Cloch Rd hood down is magic too.
When I lived in Wemyss Bay I had a next door neighbour called Paul who worked for Henry Bros who very kindly gave me my first ever drive in a convertible, 4 years ago, :lol: also round the Cloch Rd. It was a 2.2 6 cylinder BMW Z3 with 74 miles on the clock. A20FGP is only a wee 1.6 but it's every bit as much fun.
hubba64

Re: Crystal blue MX5 Cloch Rd Gourock

Postby Fee » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:11 am

Nope, wasn't me Guy, but I have seen this 5 regularly, in fact I wonder if she (defo female driver) works in council as the car is parked in Cathcart St most days, and I actually saw her drive away on Friday just about 4.15pm when I was at Arts, Crafts and Hobbies.
Mk3 2 litre Sport Brilliant Black
Mk 2.5 Crystal Blue - Gone But Not Forgotten
OC 12837
Fee

Return to Spotted!