Blue Mk2 in Dundee

Seen any nice 5s out on your travels? Tell us about them here....

Blue Mk2 in Dundee

Postby bjperez » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:04 pm

Got a wave off someone in a darkish blue mk2 with a mx5 scotland sticker above the rear bumper on the kingsway in dundee. Think you were heading off towards Forfar. Was quite chuffed as it is the first wave I've had despite driving over 1500 miles in my first month of ownership.
bjperez

Postby Colin » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:44 pm

Hi bjperez

That would be me off to my house in the North of Dundee - I think you were in the inside lane when I shot past you, then you got your own back when I got snarled up a few yards up the road!

As an area coordinator, I wave at every MX-5 I meet. 90% of drivers think I'm barking mad, 5% are stunned to get a wave and the other 5% are quite pleased ... and sometimes even wave back!

Remind me of your colour and any distinguishing features and I might even do it again some time!

BTW, we've got a run leaving Dundee this Sunday (8th) if you fancy trying one out. Send me a Private Message or e-mail for details.
Cheers
Colin
Maturity is greatly overrated
Colin
OC Member
Colin Stuart

Postby bjperez » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:44 pm

Hi Colin,
Thanks for the info. Would have really liked to come on the run to meet some new people but unfortunately Im working... grrr! I actually live in Edinburgh but am through in Dundee a fair amount at the moment visiting the old girlfriend. My beauty is a racing bronze mk2 with the stainless steel grill from mx5parts and has the hardtop on which personally I think makes it look awesome. Hope to see you around,
Cheers,
Ben
bjperez

Return to Spotted!