Two waves one day!

Seen any nice 5s out on your travels? Tell us about them here....

Two waves one day!

Postby savage25 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:44 am

Nice black mk1 with chrome stylebars, in Kilbarchan - seen twice now,and mint looking "mariner" blue just outside Beith, both top down and both waved! :D
savage25

Postby BillB » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:24 pm

got fives waves today when out in the car, all of them from the beach in Golspie....as you can guess, I am being rather pedantic. Four MX5's driving through Golspie, heading North, I am sitting in my MX5 on the main road next to the car park where they all turned in to park........I wave, they all jump out of their cars, and totally ignore me. It turns out they were foreigners from Englandshire or some such county South of the border, and very snotty (wish I had had the camera so that I could publish their registration numbers) obviously on a sympathy run to take their minds off the world cup. So, I did the customery courtesay of providing them with directions over the worse roads in our area. :-)
When someone gives you a pat on the back make damned sure they did not have a knife in their hand.
BillB

Postby mossy-mx5 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:10 pm

that was me out testing the new dual exhaust :lol: didn,t want to upset my neighbours so i thought i would give it a bash down renfrewshire and inverclyde way :twisted: :twisted:
GOT MY TWO SEATER TO GET PEACE FROM WIFE AND KIDS !

mossy-mx5

Return to Spotted!