A few in midlothian

Seen any nice 5s out on your travels? Tell us about them here....

A few in midlothian

Postby Purplebug » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:58 am

Keep seeing a lovely Mk1 in black, very low with maybe BBS splits and a hardtop usually heading past bonnyrigg/rosewell area.
Also saw a nice mk1 in silver with black graphics (checks) along the bottom the other day heading up towards bilston from ASDA.
Purplebug

Re: A few in midlothian

Postby Nappeh » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:58 pm

The silver mk1 I believe was mine. I had checked style graphics on the lower half as my dad done it when he owned the car. Iv since removed them and painted the car with a custom plastidip with a matt whitey blue if you see that around sighthill area
Nappeh

Postby joeytalent » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:46 am

If you're on Facebook, try the central Scotland MX5/Eunos Group a go. The guy with the black one is definitely on that, theyre pretty active and even had a meet this week.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
joeytalent

Postby Nappeh » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:22 am

Perfect, will do! Cheers
Nappeh

Postby OldSpice » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:39 am

Purplebug wrote:Keep seeing a lovely Mk1 in black, very low with maybe BBS splits and a hardtop usually heading past bonnyrigg/rosewell area.
Also saw a nice mk1 in silver with black graphics (checks) along the bottom the other day heading up towards bilston from ASDA.

That black one is a "mint & boxed" Goodwood Sports Roadster import car. It really is a corker.
There is always an imbecile you never bargained for. Usually in a Tescon carpark with a dented Zafira minus hubcaps
OldSpice

Return to Spotted!