Application for Central Scotland Area Co-ordinator Position

Discussion about events organised by the Central Scotland region.
[Please do not cross-post]

Postby IanN » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:47 pm

Following the recent decision by Central Scotland Area Co-ordinator Gavin Ryans to stand down at the planning meeting on the 8th November 2009, and also the resignation of Douglas Hunter in November 2008, applications are now being invited from current members of the Central Scotland Area for two new Area Co-ordinators.

The membership shall have the opportunity to vote for the applicants only by attending the planning meeting. Following the vote, the successful applicants shall be expected to take up their new roles with immediate effect.

Note: The closing date for applications will be Sunday 1st November.

If you would like to apply for one of these challenging positions, simply post a reply to this post stating your Name and brief club history. A proposer and a seconder will be required for all applicants.
2016 Mk4 Icon Special Edition
IanN
OC Member
Ian Ness
Site Admin

Central Scotland AC

Postby CharlesK » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Further to the positions of AC's becoming vacant I submit my name as an applicant for one of the positions for consideration at the planning meeting.
I have been an active club member for 6 years and assisted in organising events throughout that period.

Charles (Chic) Kennedy
CharlesK
OC Member
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby IanN » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:19 pm

I would also like to put my name forward for consideration for one of the AC positions to be decided at the planning meeting.

I joined the club in 2005 and have been an active member during that time. I have organised and helped with many events and I am currently the MX-5 Scotland website administrator and wish to continue in this role.

I know Charles Kennedy very well and feel that we can both work well together for the good of the club.

Ian Ness
2016 Mk4 Icon Special Edition
IanN
OC Member
Ian Ness
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:13 pm

Well done Guys, I'm sure you'll get the support from other members at the meeting.
2009 Convertible Coupe 2.0L Sport now that the 2005 LE and 2007 Z Sport Limited are dead.
Gavin
OC Member
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby Petrolhead » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:50 pm

Couple of nutters if you ask me ;)

Good on yer, I know how hard it can be.

I really should join this club again :roll:
Petrolhead

Return to Central Scotland