vandals

Discussion about events organised by the Central Scotland region.
[Please do not cross-post]

vandals

Postby Gavin-G » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:21 pm

Hi folks again my car has been a target,(sick little individuals) this time its the rear window that has been slashed,can anyone tell me if the rear window can be fitted seperate from the roof and if so any ideas where I will get one or maybe even the glass window for a Mk1 monza
thank Gavin :( :(

"why is there sick people in this world"
Gavin-G

Postby stratos_blue » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:39 pm

Hi Gavin ..Sorry to hear about the damage , mindless reprobates no doubt . Where in Alloa did this happen ..? My girlfriend lives in Alloa and I have to park my car outside her cottage as she does'nt have a drive . Makes me mad to think of some braindead moron havin a go at someones car like that . And its not only the damage , its all the hassle with insurance and extra outlay to repair it soon as. Grrrrrrrrrrr ! :x
There is only one satisfying way to boot a computer.
stratos_blue

Postby Gavin-G » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:58 pm

this is the third time in 2 months,it happened at the house,the car was parked in the drive there is about 30 bungalows all private with a no through road,but a footpath leads into some woods at the back of us,my car is BRG in colour ,someone didnt like it and sprayed parts of it gold then gave me two free pin stripes down both sides,then came back a week later and took the cd player.(this guy was caught for mine and 2 others and is now in her majesy's hotel).Just give me 5 minutes with these A holes!!!!

"if there was a big man upstairs he would let me catch them"
Gavin-G

Postby StevenT » Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:53 pm

hey gavin i know how you feel ive had a car (polo) broken into what a pain. My advice is to get yourself a pager alarm and a bat. When the pager goes loopy it means they are at your car (shocksensors), now this is were Mr bat comes into play :wink: go outside and ask these nice people to stop and go home (with a little encouragement from Mr bat) 8).
titanium grey
MK 2.5
1.8i
pheonix edition
StevenT

Postby Greg & Nic » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:15 pm

Hi there...nightmare!!!
Have a look here and give Richard a call....I'm sure he'll be delighted to assist. www.mx5scotland.com
91 BRG V Spec....The Wee Beastie
Greg & Nic

Postby Gavin-G » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:18 pm

thankyou
Gavin-G
Gavin-G

Postby Gavin-G » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:48 pm

spoke to Richard ,arranged for a new roof thanx
Gavin-G

Postby Gavin-G » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:05 pm

Thankyou to Richard for the new Mohair roof and the glass rear screen what a differance it makes to the car,if anyone wishes to see it its on his web site www.mx5scotland.com BRG MK1 Monza
thanx again mate
Gavin
Gavin-G

Return to Central Scotland