Fast and Furious Day

Discussion about events organised by the Central Scotland region.
[Please do not cross-post]

Fast and Furious Day

Postby jane & allan » Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:36 pm

I would like to invite any mx-5 owners to Halfords Stirling on the 25th of June, where there will be a car from Fast and Modified, Ripspeed Girls and hopefully a fun show and shine if I get enough prizes from suppliers.

Update: Unfortunatley the car has been damaged so probably won't be there. However I do have 2 RX8's coming instead and various other performance cars to come and see. There will be a show and shine competiton so get cleaning and the Ripspeed Girls will be there too. There will be an owner's club designated parking area in front of the store.

Directions: Halfords Stirling is situated in Springkerse Retail Park take Junction 9 off M80 take fourth exit onto A91 (Kinross/St Andrews) road approx 2 miles in, Retail park is on your left.

Hope you all can make it, i will be attending the Pub Meet in the Pirnhall so any questions just ask :D
Last edited by jane & allan on Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jane & allan

Postby Fee » Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:59 pm

Sounds good but unfortunately I am going to Orkney for the weekend. Have a good time.

Fee
Fee

Postby jane & allan » Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:17 pm

Enjoy Orkney.

We were there a few yeasr ago with the Mini, gorgeous roads.

Have fun :D
jane & allan

Return to Central Scotland