Gullane Games

Discussion about events organised by the Central Scotland region.
[Please do not cross-post]

Gullane Games

Postby Zoom Zoom » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:33 pm

The club is once again invited to display our cars at the Gullane Games Day (Saturday 6th August).

The Games Day is the culmination of a week of sports and social events for the local community. The day includes:

* Various races for kids (and adults)
* Pipe Band
* Highland Dancers
* Stalls and Games
* Vintage Car Displays
* Fancy Dress
* Fun Fair

over the years, the games committee have tried to add new attractions and displays - and have very much enjoyed having the MX-5 Owners Club as part of the day.

The games start in the afternoon, so I could also arrange a small run in the morning. I think we would need 5 cars minimum to make the day worthwhile.

A couple of things to note:
- This is on a Saturday! (6th Aug)
- The kids really enjoy sitting in the cars, but this is entirely optional

Please post here if you are interested in attending.

Thanks

Jon

PS. Just in case you dont know, Gullane is a little coastal villiage 20miles east of Edinburgh, close to the Seabird Centre in North Berwick and Concorde at East Fortune Air Museum
Zoom Zoom

Gullane Games

Postby Zoom Zoom » Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:54 pm

There would seem to be no interest in attending this event. I will send my apologies to the Games Committee advising them that our calendar of events is full for this year. You are of course most welcome to come along to the games and enjoy the day. Also, North Berwick has Highland Games on the same day. .....Jon
Zoom Zoom

Return to Central Scotland