Knockhill...I Need Your Help

Discussion about events organised by the Central Scotland region.
[Please do not cross-post]

Knockhill...I Need Your Help

Postby DouglasH » Wed May 18, 2005 9:06 pm

Just over a week to go, for what should be one of the highlights of the year, for some Central & North Scotland Owners...but I need your help to find another 3 cars that might be interested in the Track night, it has been a long and hard struggle to get the 27 we have so far.
Do you have any friends or work colleagues remotely interested in tracking their cars, it doesn't need to be Mx-5's, it can be any car and time will be set aside at the start of the night for first timers to get onto the track together, possibly following a Knockhill pace car round for a few laps.
What about all the other people that showed an interest on the forum, but never took it any further, perhaps you just need a little encouragement, you know you want to do it...don't you.
This is shaping up to be a great night and there will be an excellent atmosphere.

Please don't hesitate to contact me, PM or Mail for any questions you might have.
DouglasH

Postby Si » Wed May 18, 2005 10:02 pm

I'll put up another post over at ss-R.

I'm happy to pay a little extra to help make sure that you're not out of pocket Douglas!

Si
.:- 1997 1.8iS Mk1 (BRP MP62 Supercharged) [SOLD]
.:- 2000 1.6i Mk2 Isola [SOLD]
Si

Postby Lazydonkey » Thu May 19, 2005 8:26 am

I'll put another post on Scottish Elises and the VX forum !

.....and I'm happy to stump up some more too - would be a shame for you to be out of pocket with all the works you've put in !
-------------

'98 1.6 Mk2 in BRG (or Racing Green Mica) ......now sadly gone
'03 Vauxhall VX220 2.2 Europa Blue........arrived and fitting in well !
'04 Mini Diesel with big wheels!
Lazydonkey

Postby graemenm » Thu May 19, 2005 8:49 am

Good morning all

I'm interested in this but must admit to not having paid much attention to the forum over the past few weeks as I'm currently working away from home.

When is this event? And, how much is the cost?

I'd love to have the opportunity to have ago around Knockhill in the 5, I've driven a number of cars around there in the past but never been brave enough to do it in my own!

Cheers all
graemenm

Postby Lazydonkey » Thu May 19, 2005 9:29 am

IIRC its ?46 and its next Fri (the 27th) between 6 and 8pm.

Douglas will confirm but I think there are a fair few going who haven't tracked their car before. Should be a great night 8)
-------------

'98 1.6 Mk2 in BRG (or Racing Green Mica) ......now sadly gone
'03 Vauxhall VX220 2.2 Europa Blue........arrived and fitting in well !
'04 Mini Diesel with big wheels!
Lazydonkey

Postby graemenm » Thu May 19, 2005 12:30 pm

It looks like I'll not be able to make it if it's on Friday night, My flight doesn't get me back into Edinburgh until late on that evening,

I would've loved the opportunity.

Good luck in getting other volunteers

Ta
graemenm

Return to Central Scotland