IAM Advanced Driving Day

Discussion about events organised by the Central Scotland region.
[Please do not cross-post]

IAM Advanced Driving Day

Postby DouglasH » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:17 pm

A couple of pictures from today, if anyone else has any they would like to send me, Eric is looking for some pictures for his IAM Newsletter and Local Press.
Waiting at the Hall

Graeme goes out on his observed run
DouglasH

Postby graeme » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:42 pm

No pictures, but I would like to say thanks to Eric and the guys (who seemed to wish to remain anonymous!) for an excellent and very informative day. I tried to apply what I'd learned on the way home and enjoyed the trip but was knackered when I got there!
Thanks to Douglas for organising what we first talked about 2 years ago (before he was AC and some other idiot was ;-))
graeme

Postby lowflyer » Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:09 pm

echo Graeme's words but it was difficult to apply the techniques we learned while I tried to keep up with Douglas on the way home

:D :D :D
lowflyer

Postby DouglasH » Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:12 pm

Shifts blame... :lol: :lol: I was following Gavin, or trying to :wink: :wink: I can see this ending at Mino who left in front of Gavin :twisted:

Seriously though, it was a great day with lots of tips that will stick in our minds, Thanks to IAM members Eric Hill, David Radcliffe and Jeff Wall for giving us their time today.
DouglasH

Postby Gavin » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:34 pm

I think Douglas's Speedo gauge must be reading wrongly :lol: Honest, I was only doing 30 through Glenfarg in 3rd.
Gavin
OC Member
MX-5 OC Club Member

Return to Central Scotland