Ayrshire Members and Phil's Ayrshire Treasure Run.

Discussion about events organised by the Central Scotland region.
[Please do not cross-post]

Ayrshire Members and Phil's Ayrshire Treasure Run.

Postby DouglasH » Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:36 pm

Just a polite shout to all the Ayrshire Members that have perhaps not been on a Run for a while, or never been on one before. Every year we try to have at least one run in Ayrshire, maybe you've noticed but couldn't manage before, anyway I would like to tell you a bit about our next Club Run which Phil is organising, its called 'The Ayrshire Treasure Run' on the 17th April and is split between an easy treasure hunt for those who wish to participate and a cracking run on some of Ayrshire's quietest roads, there may even be some roads you have never been on before, certainly one where the passengers may want to close their eyes, I can also tell you that even though we are criss crossing east to west Ayrshire the time spent on the A77 is minimum which is good news to all. The run starts at the Paraffin Lamp in Lugton and ends at the Co-Op in Galston, Lunch will be at the Malin Court Hotel in Turnberry.

Hope you can make it, rest assured you will be made welcome. If you would like any further info please feel free to contact Phil or myself and Mino.
DouglasH

Postby Miataman » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:47 am

I'll certainly try and head along. It will be good to introduce myself to y'all!!!
'94 Laguna Blue 1.8iS
Might even go on ANOTHER club run!!!
+++++Warning! The use of the word pliers in posts may offend+++++
Miataman

Postby DouglasH » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:41 pm

What a great turn out Yesterday...20 cars in total, thanks to all the Ayrshire and Renfrewshire members that answered the call, it was great to meet you, and now that we know your there...watch this space.
DouglasH

Return to Central Scotland