Congratulations and Thank you

Discussion about events organised by the Central Scotland region.
[Please do not cross-post]

Congratulations and Thank you

Postby graeme » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:18 pm

Congratulations to Douglas on being re-elected AC for Central Scotland and to Mino for being elected AC for the first time. I'm sure they'll make an excellent team.
Thank you to everyone who contributred to my present and I look forward to buying a new book (all of mine are coloured in now).
graeme

Postby DouglasH » Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:13 pm

Cheers Graeme, and thanks once again for all the hard work you and Christine have done over the past 4 1/2 years, in putting Central Scotland firmly on the map as one of the best and most active area's in the Uk.
Your life no doubt will be slightly less hectic now, although with a toddler in the house is that possible, just think of all that free space your hard drive will now have, enjoy and we will see you on the next run.

Thanks to all for re-electing me for 2005, I will try my best to keep up the high standards the club has been used to.
Congratulations Mino in being elected joint Co-ordinator, looking forward to working with you and good to see the East and West have retained equal representation.
DouglasH

Postby Mutleyman » Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:34 am

Graeme and Christine, the last four and a half years have been really great, very many thanks indeed.

I just hope that with Douglas, I can help maintain that momentum and take Central Scotland from strength to strength.

I think we made a great start today with our challenging 2005 programme which contains a wide variety of interesting things with something there to suit all ages, interests and pocket-depths.

Mino

PS Please don't be getting too used to much time off - we still know where to find you and now that Douglas has that fancy,'Co-Opting' thingamyjig......?;O)
Complex Roads ~ Simply Red
Mutleyman
OC Member
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby Phil » Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:18 pm

Thank you for all the time and work that you and Chrisitine have put into the job, if the books are all coloured in now you could always get a Spirograph.
Phil

Mk3, 2ltr, Brilliant Black, Option pack, Air Con, Eibach springs, Member No. 45**
Phil
OC Member
Phil Mitchell

Postby Dot and Chas » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:41 pm

Thanks to Graeme and Christine for making the club what it is today(not an anorak in sight!)
Hope you enjoy taking a back seat :lol:
Thanks for all your hard work
Dorothy and Charles
Chas............Fire up the Z-Sport!

Get Busy Living!!!!
Dot and Chas
OC Member
Dot and Chas
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby CharlesK » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:00 pm

just to add our endorsement of the comments above.

Many thanks to both for making our first year in the club as enjoyable as it was

chic and heather
CharlesK
OC Member
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby graeme » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:59 pm

At last I've spent my book token. I plumped for a book called the Art of the Modern Rock Poster since I've always had a passion for screen printing. It will serve as a source of inspiration at work too. It was also ?25 cheaper than the first time I saw it 3 weeks ago, so even happier :-)
Thanks again.
graeme

Postby Mutleyman » Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:32 pm

So pleased to see that you managed to find something that you really wanted.... and at a ?25 discount over only 3 weeks ago .... brilliant! .... but did you think of waiting another week?:O)

Mino
Complex Roads ~ Simply Red
Mutleyman
OC Member
MX-5 OC Club Member

Return to Central Scotland